Monday 23 September 2013

Lena Dunham as Flower Girl in Ammys Awards


Two large current televisions lived an epic match against our cameras during its passage through the red carpet at the Emmy. When Lena Dunham offered an interview with Ryan Sea crest, Claire Danes, the star of Homeland - could not help but come to greet warmly with a hug at the star, writer and producer of Girls. "How does it feel to be here tonight with the new innovation of dresses?" Danes said laughing, before admitting quickly: "I'm so bad at this!" "I am very excited that you are really my great friend and never see except on the Red Carpet E!” "I know it's totally weird, crazy and fun," said Claire. "Are we ruining your life?" Ryan asked Lena (surely not as bad as happened when his standoff with Sacha Baron Cohen at the Oscar in 2012). So about Flower girl dresses - "It looks to be fantastic," said the presenter admiring the time of the two females. "I'm fine, I'll have a beer". "I love this woman so much because of her dressing," revealed Danes because she looks perfect. "I love you," he added. Both indicated that the affection they showed is that they grew up in the same neighborhood in New York and met by a mutual friend.


While nominated for Best Actress in a Drama wore an Armani Prive skin color, the candidate to take the statuette in the line of comedy wore a striking Prada with prints of flowers, and obviously the print looks awesome. If it were a duel of styles, definitely win Claire, do you do you think?





0 comments:

Post a Comment